- Lose weight fast diets free.
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- An instance of a ship leaning over in such a way
- a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of; "List the states west of the Mississippi"
- include in a list; "Am I listed in your register?"
My first UK experience with a calorie-list
I've never seen a calorie-listing menu outside of New York. Having seen this one today I straight away amended my choice from a burger to a jacket potato and chicken. They should do this EVERYWHERE. I think it would have real impact.
In NYC, chain restaurants now have to list their calories on the menus-- brilliant! Sorry about the hot spots, but you get the idea.
See also: healthy eating in kids how many calories are in white bread low fat lemon bars recipe fast weight loss food healthy meals to lose weight fast kcal in calories healthy diets weight loss bootcamp maximum calorie burn
- (月) 06:08:27|
- Category: None