Calories In Tuna Helper : Best Low Fat Granola : Good High Calorie Foods.
Calories In Tuna Helper
- (The Tuna Helpers) The Tuna Helpers (often, but not always, spelled TheTunaHelpers on albums and promotional materials) was an all-female American indie gothic psychedelic art folk rock band based in Austin, Texas from 2000–2007, noted for their elaborate puppetry in their stage shows and rich
- is designed to be used with tuna. Tuna Helper was the second variety to appear on the market in 1972, but has quickly lost popularity to Chicken Helper. Tuna Helper is designed to be prepared with one 6 oz. can of tuna, although recent packaging has started to give the instruction "Add 2-5 oz.
- Hamburger Helper is a line of packaged food products primarily consisting of boxed pasta bundled with a packet or packets of powdered sauce/seasonings. The contents of each box are combined with browned hamburger meat, water and milk to create a complete dish.
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
Chicken Curry Recipe
1 box Tuna Helper® creamy pasta
1 3/4 cups hot water
2 cups milk
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or turkey
1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
Chopped peanuts, flaked coconut or raisins, if desired
1. In 10-inch skillet, stir together uncooked Pasta, Sauce Mix, hot water, milk, butter, chicken and curry powder. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
2. Reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat; uncover (sauce will thicken). Sprinkle with peanuts.
I didn't feel like tuna
but I need to use my milk! So I made tuna helper
with broccoli instead of tuna. It turned out to be really good! I cooked the broccoli with the pasta for 6 minutes. (cooked pasta for 13 min. )
See also: calories in chicken liver rice calorie count low fat chicken pot pie weight loss immediately after birth loose weight after having a baby top calorie burning activities balanced low calorie diet low carb thickener healthy eating for the family
- (月) 06:11:20|
- Category: None